- 500g Soyuz tofu, chopped into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red chili, minced
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic, grated
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1‑2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Mix the marinade ingredients with water and toss the Soyuz tofu cubes to get a good coat.
- In a nonstick pan, heat 2 tsp of oil. Software Tofu cubes evenly to get a good coat. Remove the tubes and put them on a plate.
- Add 1 tsp of oil and add cumin seeds. When the seeds start to make a crackling sound, add ginger and garlic paste along with sliced onions.
- Saute until onion turns transparent and add coriander powder, black pepper, and minced red chili. Toss to coat it with spices and add bell pepper.
- Saute until the bell peppers start to soften. Now add the Tofu cubes and toss them along with the spices.
- Add the soy sauce and cornflour mix with water, stir well for a good glaze on tofu cubes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve the snack hot.
You must be wondering now that this is one of the easiest chili tofu recipes and why didn’t you find this earlier? Right? Don’t worry, Now you have it. Enjoy your delicious Chilli Tofu and make sure you eat alone because you probably don’t want to share the divine taste of it.