- 1 block (200g) Soyuz Tofu
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cut tofu into cubes and add it to a bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp oil, soy sauce, and garlic powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Drain the tofu of excess moisture and transfer them to a freezer bag.
- Add 1 tbsp cornstarch and shake the bag to give a nice coating.
- Place tofu on a baking sheet and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Flip the cubes to bake the other side, for the same duration.
- Enjoy your crispy baked tofu with vegan cheese dip.